Skip to main content
Based on its patented technology, Endovision proudly challenges the global market such as hemostatic agents, wound treatment, and tissue reconstruction.
Endovision develops and manufactures a variety of instruments for laparoscopic, endoscopic, and hemorrhoid surgery.
It is an innovative product that considers both user convenience and patient satisfaction.
Endovision has products optimized for bidirectional spinal endoscopy techniques and various patented technologies.
Endovision provides optimized products and systems for joint surgery by combining the R&D capabilities of spine surgical instruments.
Endovision developed a new bio-material KIOMER M3 with superior effects than existing materials by using our own Endoplantech complex technology.
Endovision KIOMER M3 (endoplantech complex technology) is superior to existing chitosan hemostatic products in all functions such as hemostasis, antibacterial, deodorization, absorption, and wetting.
- Possession of core new technology
- R&D network idea discovery
- Securing domestic and overseas certifications and intellectual property rights
- Product commercialization technology transfer
- Manufacturing infra equipped
- Stability through continuous quality control
- Own design and production technology
- Global Standard Quality Control
- Increasing the domestic market share
- Expanding into the new overseas market
- Building the expert network
We provide the latest news on Endovision,
clinical results, papers, and patents.
Endovision collaborates with numerous hospitals, universities,
pharmaceutical companies, and biotech firms both domestically
and internationally to provide high-quality products and services.
This site is registered on wpml.org
as a development site.